Made from high quality 316 grade Stainless Steel, these Flat Head Glass Adapters come with a Ø50mm Front Disc (Flat Head) and an option of 20mm, 30mm and 50mm Stand-off Spacer. A fixing hole in the side of the flat head (front disc) is provided for tightening the disc (using Spanner Wrench* or Allen key).
- SUS316 Grade Stainless Steel in Satin Brushed finish, suits indoor or outdoor application
- Suitable for Glass, Perspex, Acrylic Panels, Marble or Granite from 10mm
- Dimensions: 50mm diameter, Flat Head Thickness: 10mm, Stand-off Distance: 20mm, 30mm or 50mm
- Spacer is solid and has M10 threaded hole
- Supplied with washers & sleeve (black) and 120mm M10 threaded rod (can be removed and replaced by longer stud if required).
Please Note: Due to the diversified variety of applications, weight limitations are dependent on size of the glass panels and wall or substrate anchoring.
Material: Stainless Steel (SUS316) suits Interior and Exterior
Finish: Satin Brushed
Hole Size in Glass: 20 - 22mm
Glass Thickness: 10 - 18mm
GDF-50-F6-20 and GDF-50-F6-30 supplied with M10 x 120mm threaded stud x 1
GDF-50-F6-50 supplied with M10 x 35mm threaded stud x 1 and M10 x 120mm threaded stud x 1
1. The load capacity of this range of stand-off fittings greatly depends on the physical properties of the mounting substrate (e.g. the wall) as well as the choice of suitable mounting hardware.
2. All specifications are for reference purposes only and are subject to change without prior notice.
This item can be delivered to all addresses within the UK and Northern Ireland (unless otherwise stated) as well as Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Orkney, Shetland and Western Scottish Islands. We may be able to deliver to the Republic of Ireland or other selected EU countries.
| Delivery Zone || Cost |
| Timescale |
(Estimated Delivery Time)
| England, Wales & Scottish Mainland || from £7.50 || 1 - 2 Working Day |
| Scottish Highland || from £9.50 || 2 - 5 Working Day (Certain remote areas may take longer) |
| Northern Ireland || from £9.50 || 2 - 4 Working Days |
| Isle of Wight || from £9.50 || 1-2 Working Days |
| Other Area || Please Contact Us for delivery cost and timescale |
Delivery Procedure:Your parcels will require a signature upon delivery. Please kindly ensure that there will be someone to sign for the parcel at the delivery address. If you are out you will be carded, please read the instructions on the card. After the very first attempt, you also have the option to collect the parcels from your local depot of the couriers.
The cut-off time for next working day deliveries is 15:00 Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holiday). Please Note: We rely on a third party (our couriers), therefore we are unable to guarantee delivery services. However, over 98.5% of deliveries are achieved on time.
14 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE*: we at Kerol Hardware want you to be delighted with your purchase. Our aim is your total 100% satisfaction before and after you order. In the unlikely event should you wish to return an item(s), we offer you gladly 14 calendar days from delivery date in which to decide to keep your ordered item(s) or return it/them. *Terms & Conditions apply, please click here for details.
More info > Detailed Delivery Information can be found here. Detailed Return Policy can be found here.