How to Return?
14 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We at Kerol Hardware want you to be delighted with your purchase. Our aim is your total 100% satisfaction before and after you order. In the unlikely event should you wish to return an item(s), we offer you gladly 14 calendar days from delivery date in which to decide to keep your ordered item(s) or return it/them.
To help us process your return quickly please fill out the form below to request a Return Materials Authorisation (RMA).
CANCEL AN ORDER
If you do need to cancel an order, and if it has not been despatched, it can be cancelled by email. This can be done via replying the Order Confirmation email we sent to you after you placing the order. If your order has been despatched, please follow the Return procedures below.
EXCHANGING AN ITEM
This can be done through the following steps:
1. Follow the Return procedures below to return the item(s) you want to exchange. The goods must be not used or damaged.
2. Place a fresh order for the item(s) you want, we 'll process this new order as normal.
To return the goods to us, please follow the procedures below:
1) Contact us via writing (email, letter or use the Model Cancellation Form below) to obtain your RMA number. Please quote your Order Number when contact us.
Model Cancellation Form*
To Kerol Hardware, Lymedale Business Centre, Hooters Hall Road, NEWCASTLE, ST5 9QF. Phone 01782 566 988.
I/We hereby give notice that I/We cancel my/our contract of sale of the following goods (Insert detail),
Ordered on (Insert date) / Received on (Insert date)
Name of purchaser (insert)
Address of purchaser (insert)
Signature of the purchaser(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
*This cancellation form can be emailed, faxed or posted to us.
2) Quoting your RMA number on your returned parcel.
3) Package the product correctly and ensure the original product and packaging is not damaged in any way. Use protective packaging.
4) Send your package via an insured and prepaid method (we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery) to the following address within 7 days:
Lymedale Business Centre
Hooters Hall Road
Once we receive your item(s), we will inspect and process the goods and we’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund.
1. The item must be unused and undamaged and returned in original or similar packaging / manner. Failure to do this will affect your refund as goods will be inspected and a refund could be reduced or refused.
2. The product(s) are returned to us at your cost*, and we cannot be held responsible for any items damage, lost or stolen during transit.
3. The original delivery charge might not be refunded unless goods are faulty.
4. Refund will be made within 14 days from receipt of returned item(s).
Return Policy - You may return your order at any time within 14 calendar days of receipt of the Product(s) and receive a refund of the price paid excluding shipping cost. You must communicate such cancellation and return the Product(s) to us in writing (e.g. Email or Letter). After obtain your Return Authorisation (RMA) number, then you can return the Product(s) to us at your cost. All goods must be returned in the original or similar packaging/manner and in a resalable condition before we can issue a refund. You should generally return any goods within 14 days.
All refunds are credited to the original pay method. Send your package via prepaid method. Includes your RMA number and order number / invoice number or packing slip (you may also want to let us know the reason for the return).
- Shipping charges are not reimbursable unless the goods are faulty.
- Return shipping charges for parcels that are refused / undelivered will be deducted from your refund.
- All returns will be credited using the original form of payment.
- We cannot accept used merchandise unless the goods are faulty.
- Non-stock items, which have been specially ordered, may have to be sent back to the manufacturer for inspection and report. Carriage charges and any re-stocking charges will be deducted from the total refund value.
- Fabricated goods and Made to Order goods cannot be returned unless proved to be faulty.
- Please note this policy has some limitations and does not apply to business customers. (The Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to Business customers). We may accept return from Business Customers, however we reserve the right to charge 10% minimum restocking fee.
*Cost of Returning: we give a price guide of returning goods via Parcel Force within the UK.
All prices included in this guide are exclusive of VAT. Effective from 31st March 2014.
|Weight||Express 24 (ex. VAT)||Express 48 (ex. VAT)||Express 48 LARGE (ex. VAT)|
|Max. parcel length: 1.5m, Max. parcel weight: 30kg |
Max. parcel girth and length combined: 3m
|Max. parcel length: 2.5m, Max. parcel weight: 30kg |
Max. parcel girth and length combined: 5m
|up to 2kg||£13.74||£9.99||£37.49|
|up to 5kg||£14.57||£10.82||£38.32|
|up to 10kg||£17.42||£13.67||£41.17|
|up to 15kg||£23.03||£19.28||£46.78|
|up to 20kg||£27.51||£23.76||£51.26|
|up to 25kg||£36.78||£33.03||£60.53|
|up to 30kg||£40.23||£36.48||£63.98|
|per extra kg||£1.25||£1.25||£1.25|
You can find Parcel Force's detailed and up to dated prices here. Cost is based on your geographic location and the product weight. Please note: there's a surcharge - Items > 1.5m length, 3m length and girth combined or 30-40kgs will be charged at £27.50. Items > 2.5m length, 5m length and girth combined or over 40kgs will be charged at £40.00. Weight and size limits may vary by destination. See parcelforce.com/countries for further information. Other couriers' and deliver companies' charges may vary.