Application: for sliding glass doors in showers (Wall-to-Glass application)*
To convert this wall-to-glass kit into a Wall-to-Wall Sliding Shower Door Kit,
you may need this Extra L-Bracket.
Material: Anodized Aluminium in Polished Finish with Chrome Parts
Glass Thickness: 8mm - 10mm
Maximum Dynamic Load capacity: 35 kg
1 Set for Max. door width 740 mm consists of
1 x 2100 mm Top Rail (Sliding Tube) with Cover, Polished Aluminium
2 x Running Gear with Glass Holder (Chrome Plated Finish)
1 x Floor guide (Chrome Plated Finish)
2 x 180° Glass-to-Top Rail Connector (Chrome Plated Finish)
2 x Door Roller Stoppers in PA material
1 x Ø57mm Finger Pull (Ø48mm hole required), chrome plated
1 x 90° Glass-to-Top Rail Connector (end bracket for side glass panel), chrome plated
1 x Wall-to-Top Rail Connector
■ Supplied with Installation Instructions (also available to download here)
*Product images are for illustrative purposes only.
1. Glass Fabrications (e.g drilling holes) are required.
2. Prices for hardware only, no glass panel supplied.
3. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.
4. This sliding shower door kits is not a 100% watertight system. Threshold might be used.
5. Floor and Wall fixing (i.e. U-Profile or Brackets) may be needed to secure the fixed glass panel.
Download 'Installation Instruction' (in pdf format) here.